Published on March 13, 2020
Starting March 16, while in-person classes are being held remotely, the Fellowships Office will only hold advising sessions by phone.
Students can still schedule appointments on MU Connect. You may schedule appointments up to one week in advance. Please follow these instructions to make an appointment:
- Go to MU Connect, and click on My Success Network.
- Types Fellowships in the search bar. Click on the MU Fellowships Office to find an advisor to schedule an appointment with.
- Click “schedule appointment” with the appropriate person to view calendars and schedule a your meeting (your meeting time will be made in central time.).
- Click “phone appointment” in the location drop down menu.
- Once you schedule your meeting, you will receive a confirmation email that includes the direct phone line for your advisor. Please call that number at the time of your appointment.
- Please complete a Profile Sheet prior to your meeting (if this appointment if your first one with the Fellowships Office).
The Fellowships Office is committed to being accessible. If you have concerns about a telephone appointment, please email your adviser to make accommodations.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with questions during this unprecedented time: