Sponsored by Fellowships
This four-part workshop series will lend insight into developing a strong NSF GRF application and require participants to write drafts of NSF GRF application essays. Workshop participants must commit to participating in each of the following sessions or completing a make-up assignment in the same week as a missed session:
- Pre-Workshop Assignment: Watch NSF GRF Introduction video.
- Session 1: Tuesday, September 15 (4-5:30pm): Application Components Overview
- Session 2: Tuesday, September 22 (4-5:30pm): Writing about Intellectual Merit and Broader Impacts
- Session 3: Tuesday, September 29 (4-5:30pm): Writing Strong Application Essays
- Session 4: Week of October 5: Individual Essay Feedback Session with NSF GRF Advisor
Any questions about the workshop, support for MU NSF GRF candidates, and other STEM fellowships can be directed to the Fellowships Office staff at email@example.com.